This week’s travel app is called Polarsteps, and it’s an automatic travel mapping app that tracks your travels seamlessly, giving you a very attractive map that shows your routes, your stops, and the highlights you want to display.
The thing that is particularly awesome about this app is that all you have to do is keep your phone on and it does everything in the background.
You can share or post your map online or you can get really creative and write notes, highlights of the journey, post photos and turn the whole map into an 11 by 8-inch travel book that chronicles your entire journey.
Travel Mapping App
We learned of this app from a friend who is currently on an RV trip to Alaska. She’s been using the app to share her routes with her Facebook friends. We were very impressed by how nice and professional the maps look.
The app works for any kind of trip, air train, car, RV and it works anywhere in the world.
Missing a few of our posts?
- Don’t Let Bad Tech Ruin a Good Roadtrip
- How to Organize Travel Photos (5 Easy Tips)
- 20 Best Cities for a Pet-Friendly Vacation
- Top 10 Minimalist Travel Backpacks (2023)
- 10 Safety Hiking Gadgets for Backpackers & Outdoor Travel
- Telemedicine for Travelers hits new level with TytoCare
- Top 3 Bathroom Finder Apps to Use While Traveling
- 15 Ways to Get to Know A New City
- Is Starlink Residential Portability Worth It for Travel?
- 10 Life-Saving Survival Gadgets for Adventurers
- How to Use Apple AirTags to Track Your Luggage